Looking to become a mentor? Fill out an application form today.
Our mentors are students from all over the world. If you're hoping to join our program, you can opt to teach virtually or visit the Dosan Dream School in South Korea during your summer break. If you choose to physically volunteer at the school, your funds can be covered for the duration of your visit.
Fill out this form in order to join the T&T Mentoring Program. Thank you for your interest!
2022 Summer Volunteer Opportunities
We are looking for teen mentors to volunteer this summer break. Dosan Dream International School students in South Korea are waiting for your help. The students are elementary and middle school students. The teacher-student ratio is usually one-to-one.
1. English Conversation
2. English grammar
3. English writing
4. English reading comprehension
7. American History
11. Music and Art
<How to Participate>
1. 1-2 times a week.
2. 40 minutes to 1 hour per session
3. Conduct video classes through Zoom or Google Meet.
4. Service period: July 11th to August 19th
1. You will receive a volunteer activity certificate awarded by APPA. (all volunteers)
2. You will receive the US President's Volunteer Service Award. (Only for US citizens or permanent residents.)